So I was flipping through some old photos today and found this gem of me wearing a Digimon costume in elementary. I went downstairs to find that not only do I still own it.. But it still fits 😂 #toofunny #stoppedgrowingat12
*aggressively cares about you but doesn’t want to be clingy about it*
“No, it’s not that. It’s not what you’re thinking. I was serious when I said ‘all of it’. I can remember every moment we were together, and in eachof them there was something wonderful. I can’t really pick any one time that meant more than any other. The entire summer was perfect, the kind of summer everyone should have. How could I pick one moment over another? Poets often describe love as an emotion that we can’t control, one that overwhelms logic and common sense. That’s what it was like for me. I didn’t plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt if you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once, and that’s why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I’ll never forget a single moment of it.”- Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
1. You give the best cuddles.
2. You can make hilarious puns out of pretty much anything.
3. You go for Starbucks runs with me.
4. You make a point of waving to me every time you walk past the PACE office.
5. You sneak in kisses at the office.
6. …even when it means I have to hide behind your door sometimes.
7. You go out of your way to make me feel special.
8. You take the time to make sure that food/activities won’t kill me.
9. You introduce me to your friends/family.
10. You make me feel comfortable in situations that would typically make me really anxious.
11. Your freckles!
12. …(Really just every part of your physical appearance, from your smile to your incredibly hot bod!)
13. You’re intelligence.
14. The fact that you caught my grammatical error in #13, proving your intelligence. (Or the fact that you didn’t catch it, and I can hear you saying “damn it!” and giggling in my mind)
15. You’re open with me and tell me what’s on your mind.
16. You’ll wear a shirt simply because it smells like me. Still not over this one because it’s just so darn cute!
17. You can play the piano beautifully.
18. The fact that continual self-growth is important to you.
19. You’re always up for doing spontaneous activities.
20. Your natural athletic ability.
21. How you can bring Action-Plan Christina back to Calm-Smiley Christina.
21. How we can do ridiculous things like kiss each other like fish and it’s totally normal.
22. How every time I leave from hanging out with you my cheeks smile from smiling too much.
23. You love to do fun activities like frisbee and soccer.
24. For whatever reason, you find my silly faces cute!
25. We can hang out and do next to nothing and it still always makes for an amazing day/night.
26. You show me hilarious Key and Peele videos and then casually just make quotes from them part of our day-to-day conversation.
27. You make me feel pretty.
28. That cute, coy look that you give me sometimes.
29. The fact you come up with hilarious memes.
31. The fact you go on shopping dates with me.
32. …and your love for polka dots!
34. How even when you think you’re boy dumb, you’re still so smart.
35. You try on my pants and my sweaters just for fun.
36. Your long, tight hugs.
37. You’ll lose a little bit of sleep just to spend more time with me.
38. You get the sexiest bed head ever!
39. The way that your eyes crinkle when you’re laughing really hard.
40. How my head fits in your chest perfectly.
41. How just thinking of you is enough to make me all smiles.
42. The fact that you walk me to my car at night.
43. How you were excited for me to meet your friends.
44. The fact that you don’t even realize just how amazing you really are.
45. How you’re genuinely interested in what’s going on in my life and don’t mind listening to my long stories.
46. How you will go out of your way to make things extra-special (like setting up a tent!)
47. How it’s never been about the skirts.
48. That mutual feeling we get when someone has to go at the end of the night but no one wants to let go.
49. That one last car kiss you always give me.
50. The fact that you’re (almost!) as crazy as I am.
51. How you can make me realize new things about myself; like how apparently I can only be half sad.
52. How you always steal my glasses and look completely adorable in them.
53. Your style.
54. How you let me keep the blanket when I accidentally steal it at night and grumpily refuse to give it back.
55. How you motivate me to become a better person and girlfriend.
56. How you managed to punch me in the face and throw me in a lake. (Yes, I love you just a little bit more for it!)
57. You’re such a dork, and it comes up on Jostle!
58. You teach me how to make origami!
59. Your authenticity and how you’re never pretending with me.
60. How you have reached best friend status with my dog.
61. How a regular game like Uno Stacko ends up being next-level-aorable when you’re involved.
62. How you’re okay with my odd quirks like driving.
63. How you aways smell lovely.
64. How we have open communication and don’t argue.
65. How just being around you makes my heart rate increase.
66. How I can see you nearly every day all summer and just want to see more of you.
67. How you love me back!